Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WEDDING "DO'S"

As d-day approaches, my world has shrunk into a whirlwind of activities all revolving at an increasing pace around the axis that is our wedding ...

I haven't paid much attention before to my wedding "look" - in the naive, makeup-free days before I became affianced (is that the right word?), I thought I'd look as I'd always have on my wedding day, just with more color and with a fancier hairstyle than my usual pony ... oh, but how I've changed since then, harhar :-)


Below are some wedding "do's" that caught my eye ... w/c appealed to my sense of style and would blend well with my romantic, flirty gown and our fun, summery theme ...

Classic low bun w/braid to add a softer, feminine touch ...

This reminded me of Helen of Troy - but a playful Helen, because of the ribbons ;-)


More apt for a bridesmaid probably, but uber cute for a bride w/a garden wedding


Below are some potential hair styles at the reception, for a more laid-back and fun look ...




No comments: