Thursday, June 7, 2007

PHOTO-VIDEO TANDEM

These two guys are our main splurges ... there are a lot of other talented digital chroniclers out there, but these two made my skin goosebump with their work (in a good way of course!) ...



Jason Magbanua - unarguably the best videographer in the industry ... take the foolproof test: try muting the sounds and see if the video clip still "speaks" to you. Of all the wedding clips I've viewed, Jason's works are consistently among, if not THE, best. Check out his sample videos here.


Pat Dy - it was a little intimidating getting him for our wedding. I (the congenital klutz) + my h2b (the photophobic) + fashion photographer = disaster??? We sure hope not! I'd nearly fried my brains searching for the ultimate wedding photographer - after the initial lightheadedness caused by maniacally poring over countless galleries and portfolios faded - I've learned to separate the really good photographers from the rest. Only a few have a natural "eye" for capturing moments ... of all those who have the knack, though - Pat has the most kickass album design and layouting skills I've ever seen! In the end, it will all come down to your personal taste - and for us, Pat was IT!

Here are some of his sample photos nicked from fellow w@wies Isis, Mandy and Cherilyn:


from Isis, taken at UP College of Music, Diliman


from Mandy, hotel preps in Alabang


from Cherilyn, MMLDC, Antipolo

No comments: